LYMYC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYMYC

Welcome to LYMYC Cosplay Squad! Please be sure to read the rules before posting in this forums! Thank you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cause I don't want to know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akaishuu

Cause I don't want to know Empty
PostSubject: Cause I don't want to know   Cause I don't want to know I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:24 am

Yeah yeah yeah I've seen it all
Yeah yeah yeah I've heard it all
J.P wants to rock, not at five o'clock hes not
There's a medal in the kitchen for catching early worms
Yeah yeah yeah you're gonna bet
Yeah yeah you're gonna learn

Don't bother waking me at 5 in the morning
'Cause I don't want to know

Stevie knows that it ain't dead
Yeah Farmer uncle still in bed
M.A.C. was born to rock, there's not a moment that he's not
"A" communication, illin' in my sleep
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I lost count of my sheep

Never, never looking back, never falling off the track
Never clocking late for work, 'cause rocking pays the bills
So I don't need no education
I don't need any sleep
yeah yeah yeah yeah I never need to set my "series 3"

chilipoker telecharger
Steroids
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Cause I don't want to know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cause I don't want to know   Cause I don't want to know I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:52 am

Only at Carrell Rogers Carpet One Floor & Home!

When it comes to buying flooring for your home, there's only one flooring store to visit, Carpet One Floor & Home. With the largest selection of beautiful, stylish carpet on sale, plus brand-name hardwood flooring, laminate and tile, you'll find everything you need to make your home look its best - all at great low prices.

We feature premium quality brands you know and trust. Each product we carry will bring years of enjoyment and beauty to your home while accentuating your decor in a way that uniquely reflects your tastes and style. Whether it's a small room remodeling project or a complete renovation, you'll discover great new looks and versatile flooring choices in a wide range of colors, patterns and sizes.

Your Carpet One Floor & Home store is about more than just great-looking floors though. That's because we offer the Beautiful Guarantee. That means you can shop with the confidence of knowing that the flooring you buy will look absolutely stunning in your home. If for any reason you're not happy - we're not either! Simply let us know, we promise you'll love the way your new floor looks, or we'll replace it for FREE*. That's just one more way your Carpet One Floor & Home flooring store goes above and beyond "customer service" in everything we do.

From service to selection, no other flooring store helps you bring out the lasting beauty and value of your home like Carpet One Floor & Home. Whether you're just browsing and would like an estimate, or you're ready to have your new floors installed by certified professionals, come visit our flooring store and discover a world of creativity that's waiting for your personal touch.

*On select products.

børnecykel
Community Association Management
Back to top Go down

Cause I don't want to know
Page 1 of 1