LYMYC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LYMYC

Welcome to LYMYC Cosplay Squad! Please be sure to read the rules before posting in this forums! Thank you!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regular: Watashi namae wa Darsi. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. [My name is Darsi. Please take care of me.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iThaiT

iThaiT

Regular: Watashi namae wa Darsi. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. [My name is Darsi. Please take care of me.] Empty
PostSubject: Regular: Watashi namae wa Darsi. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. [My name is Darsi. Please take care of me.]   Regular: Watashi namae wa Darsi. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. [My name is Darsi. Please take care of me.] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Nickname(s): ThaiTea, Tiff, Tifa, Darsi-chan[?], Neji, Tezuka, and some more when I remember them... (''-w-)
Birthday: July 3, 1995
Position in LYMYC: Regular (Because I'm normal that way ~(-w-)~)
Hobbies: Networking, Singing[?], Drawing, Listening to Music(Preferably Japanese Music), Reading Manga, Playing Games that Interest me [ex: The World Ends with You (All Time Favorite Game ( owo)b)], anything else anime/manga/Japanese-related, and enjoying sweets.
Personalities: Random, Can be a 'deep thinker' at times, is a hard person to get extremely bored [emphasize on the word 'extremely']

Soup peoploos~! ( -w-)/ I have no idea what to say about myself... so... yeah.
[Will put more later, since I fail to think up of stuff.. ( -w-)b]

Favorite Anime: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Favorite Manga: Heart no Kuni no Alice
. I draw lots of anime, but I usually use my OC as my model.
. I like to sing [recently discovered at Youko's Party], but I don't sing well. I am horrible at high notes, and is picky when singing certain songs.
. I am not fluent in speaking any other language [besides English (No der...)] at a fast pace, not even normal pace.
. I was said to be a fashion designer [from my friend Julay~] because of the outfits that I draw in my drawings.
. I act like an idiot even though I am a 'deep thinker'.
. I enjoy life and keep myself stressing from school. ( -w-)v

That is all about me for now so o-daiji ni and sayounara [take care and farewell]~ ( -w-)/

=Contact Me=
Email: darsi_yuki@yahoo.com
Aim: darsi1o1
YouTube: I have one, but I have no videos uploaded on it.
Personal Blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/17876232278699827007
Back to top Go down

Regular: Watashi namae wa Darsi. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. [My name is Darsi. Please take care of me.]
Page 1 of 1